Do you crave to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and team environment where you will be contributing to a growing company?
MedPharm has clients spread throughout the globe and is the world’s leading contract provider of topical and transdermal product design and development services.
We are currently recruiting for a Study Assistant to join our team based in Guildford, Surrey on a full-time, permanent basis.
In your role as Study Assistant, you will provide administrative and study management support to the Study Manager team.
As well as providing support to the team, we hope the successful candidate will be interested in beginning a long-term training program to eventually becoming a Study Manager and work towards this goal.
- Minimum educational level: BSc Life Sciences degree
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel etc)
- Lab experience beneficial but not essential
- Pharmaceutical industry experience desirable but not essential
- Keen eye for detail and well organised
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the drafting of study documentation on behalf of Study Managers (study plans, study updates and reports);
- Drafting project timelines and supporting project progress;
- Distributing study documentation to the laboratory teams whilst maintaining the master schedule
- Assisting with the archiving process of completed studies;
- Collating and tracking monthly KPI’s;
What we offer:
MedPharm offers flexible working and attractive employee benefits package. By joining our team, you may be entitled to some or all of the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- Company stakeholder pension scheme contributions
- Private medical insurance or health cash plan schemes for qualifying employees
- Life assurance/Death-in-service scheme
- 24/7 Employee assistance programme offering confidential well-being support and advice
- Discounted gym membership at Surrey Sports Park
- Regular social events and company-organised activities
- Free prescription lab safety goggles
We have a dedicated recruitment team that shortlists prospective candidates for interview and who will advise you of the status of your application.
Please be aware of phishing scams posing as MedPharm and offering opportunities in exchange for payment.
MedPharm’s recruitment team will send all communication using our company emails address, which includes our official signature, and requires you to complete an online application as part of the process.
Your personal details and credit card details should not be shared, especially if you are suspicious of the source requesting it.
Please no agencies.
MedPharm is unable to offer any form of visa sponsorship at this time.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally