Entain is seeking a recent graduate to join the Sportsbook Product Innovation team responsible for creating, testing and analysing new ideas to enhance the digital betting experience for Entain customers.
As a Sportsbook Product Executive you will have a passion for sport and online sports betting and relish the prospect of creating a fun, enjoyable and trouble-free experience for customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Creating case studies using MS Powerpoint to document various workstreams and keep the wider business informed.
● Learning how to use Content Management System applications to manage sportsbook websites to drive activity, customer excitement and continued engagement with the sporting day at Ladbrokes & Coral.
● Writing engaging, accurate live sport copy to support content-rich trials and experiments, often with a significant focus on football.
● Learning about audience segmentation and apply that thinking when managing a live sports schedule that will, at times, require shift work at weekends and evenings.
● Understanding how to set KPIs, then track, analyse and react to customer behaviour.
● Taking the first steps towards being a Product Manager, learning how various internal functions, such as Brand, Trading, Marketing, CRM and UX/UI, work with Product in order to optimise customer experience.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
● Extensive sports and betting knowledge is essential
● Excellent knowledge of the English language with exceptional skills in spelling, punctuation and grammar including a keen eye for detail.
● Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual, who works to develop their skills base
● Flexibility in working to support the business at varying times including weekends and bank holidays. This will include the necessity to support operations out of hours when the sporting schedule dictates.
● Degree level education would be preferable but is not a pre-requisite
We’re Entain. Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experiences for our customers, revolutionising the space as we go. We’re specialists in safer gambling and the company that is at the forefront of responsibility.
Combining technology and entertainment to build products that push the boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands – names such as bwin, Ladbrokes, Coral, Gala, Betdaq, and many more. With a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference, all for the good of entertainment.
Wellbeing at Entain
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally