We’re looking for two technically-minded entry-level candidates with great communication skills and some coding experience for a new Graduate Solutions Engineer opportunity!
This is your chance to gain client-facing and engineering experience with a fast-growing Salesforce solutions startup.
This is a dynamic role covering account management, app building, and client-facing tasks that’s perfect for a STEM graduate!
- Client-facing: advise clients on Salesforce solutions, building relationships, and delivering quality.
- Engineering: design and build great applications using Salesforce.
- Account management: track project scope, costs, and issues to ensure smooth delivery.
- A Computer Science or STEM degree.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- A strong interest in software development.
- A generous salary.
- High-quality training and certifications fully funded by the company.
- Great IT equipment including a high spec laptop and 2 screens.
- Full remote working with monthly meetings in the South of England.
Is your CV holding you back? Are you fed-up being ghosted by recruiters? Or tired of being rejected after interviews?Finding a graduate job can be brutal. Competition is fierce. Before you know it, everyone who you went to university with has a new job and you’re still living at home. You apply for countless jobs every day and don’t hear a word back – it’s soul destroying!DigitalGrads’ free training, internships and exclusive job opportunities are here to help you kick-start your career in the tech industry.We'll help you prepare for life after uni, make confident career decision and get hired by the hottest tech start-ups in the UK.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally