An exciting opportunity to start your journey into sales with an industry leading company. The role is based in the Southern England & the candidate will need to reside in that area, as travel will include South West, East Anglia, South East, London & Home Counties. Full training on sales techniques, distribution channels & commercial heating products & systems will be given.
• Creating and maintaining customer relationships In Southern England
• Work effectively with the Commercial Sales team to achieve Sales targets.
• Producing necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Work to personal targets to further own development.
• Strategy planning to ensure future success of the department.
• Degree qualified, ideally in a Business related subject.
• Be a self starter with the willingness to work hard and progress.
• Have confidence in their ability and work.
• Has the ability to work in a team as well as individually using own initiative.
• Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and dedication.
• Full driving license required. (Company Car Provided)
• Due to the nature of the role the candidate must have willingness to travel and will require some overnight stays.
Deadline for Applications: Friday 19th November 2021
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally