Registered Nurse – Renal Dialysis Unit
Are you a newly qualified Registered General Nurse seeking an exciting new opportunity to learn specialist skills in renal dialysis nursing?
We are currently recruiting for Graduate Nurse’s Nationwide, with the right attitude and aptitude we have an opportunity for you!
What does the role involve?
Being a Dialysis nurse requires commitment and passion along with the skills and competencies to juggle the technical nursing aspect whilst giving holistic care. You will be working autonomously, responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of care for dialysis patients with chronic kidney disease or acute kidney injury.
In our clinics we work in partnership with the NHS using only the latest equipment. Nursing is planned at a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 meaning you can give more one-to-one holistic care.
We have both full and part time positions ranging between the hours of 6.30am – 11.30pm.
What can we offer you?
Here at Fresenius Medical Care we provide excellent and continuous Training and Development throughout your career, supported by dedicated Clinical Teachers. On joining, you will enroll on our 8 week Fundamental Dialysis Programme, which is accredited by the European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association/European Renal Care Association. Thereafter, we continue to provide training and education opportunities which significantly exceed the CPD hours required for NMC revalidation, and help take your career to the next level.
We offer a competitive salary UPTO £24,833
Alongside this we offer a wealth of other fantastic benefits listed below:
• No Sunday or Night Shift Working
• Unsocial Hours Payments (at select clinics)
• High Cost Area Supplements (at select clinics)
• Company Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
• 33 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday) increasing with service
• Christmas Day and New Year’s Day off
• Overtime (time and a half after completing full-time hours – 150 hours every 4 weeks)
• Paid Breaks
• Free Parking (at select Clinics), Uniform, Team & Coffee, Flu Vaccine and Christmas Meal
• bhsf RISE – our Health and Wellbeing Hub which includes access to 24/7 GP’s
• Long Service Vouchers
• Refer a Friend Scheme (£1000 per referral if successful)
• Sick Pay
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Sponsorship for training where applicable for career development
• Health Shield – company paid health cash plan with Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• iChoose – Employee saving scheme with great discounts including phone contracts
• Possible Relocation Allowance upto £4,000
Who is Fresenius Medical Care?
We are the leading provider of dialysis services to the NHS, operating 52 partnership dialysis units that together provide regular dialysis treatment to over 3,800 NHS patients in the UK. We are part of a global company treating over 349,000 patients worldwide across over 4,000 clinics.
We also operate 45 production sites on all continents to provide dialysis products such as dialysis machines, dialysers and related disposables. 1 in every 2 of all dialysis machines used around the globe are manufactured by Fresenius Medical Care and we are the 3rd largest medical devices company in the world.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally