Westlakes Recruit are currently recruiting for a graduate quantity surveyor on a permanent basis, to be located in Whitehaven.
- As a Quantity Surveyor, your principle accountabilities are:
- Contract requirements related to Schemes are complied with in full
- Financial reporting related to Schemes is produced to the required standard and to the timetable as set from time to time.
- Timely instructions are issued to the supply chain with appropriate governance having been secured.
- The supply chain is paid in accordance with contractual arrangements.
- Supply chain variations are effectively managed.
- Early warnings and compensation events are produced in accordance with the requirements of the contract
- Ensure effective control of costs in all activity
- Liaison within the team, with other teams and the supply chain.
Who we're looking for
- Have attained or is planning to attain a relevant construction or business degree or equivalent;
- Have attained or is planning to attain a relevant post-degree qualification;
- Hold a Full driving licence;
- Be computer literate;
- Have experience of civil engineering construction.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this role informally.
Why We’re Different:
Westlakes Recruit are a people solutions business that understands the complexities of nuclear and the importance of our clients’ mission critical objectives.
Smarter, faster, more agile – we have a laser focus on nuclear, with deep sectoral knowledge. We develop nuclear talent pools before you know you need them!
We do Nuclear. We only do Nuclear. We do all of Nuclear.
Powering a Diverse Nuclear Future:
As an equal opportunities business, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and abilities.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally