Circa £26,000 Bonus + Healthcare + Benefits
At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our product portfolio ranges from disinfectant wipes and hand gels (Clinell) to medical equipment (Rediroom). You’ll find a GAMA product in most UK hospitals and as infection prevention becoming a global priority, the demand for our product has never been higher.
Our Quality team are key to maintaining the high standard of infection prevention products that our customers expect from us. Over the last year we’ve experienced triple digit growth to our sales, and as our sales are growing, so is our Quality team! We’re looking for a science or engineering graduate to join GAMA’s Quality team and make a difference.
You’ll be fully supported and mentored by our in-house quality experts, to learn why a quality function is integral to the success of our business.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Live the GAMA Values: Passionate, supportive and caring, curious and innovative, win together, and have fun!
- Process complaints from customers by tracking them and sharing progress updates with the team
- Maintain and improve high quality management systems in line with external accredited standards and regulatory compliance
- Coordinate training activities for Health & Safety, Corporate Social Responsibility or other quality related requirements
- Keep our internal database up to date with all relevant documents
- Support the team with document control, data collation, accurate record keeping and approved supplier documentation
- You’ll also be part of a very cross-functional team, and will collaborate regularly with our internal teams including Regulatory, Customer Service, HR and Sales
What will you need to be successful?
- A bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering discipline e.g. biology, chemistry, biomedical engineering
- A team player spirit! You’ll be partnering with key business stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate records are kept
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Effective organisation skills, with a structured approach to prioritisation
What will you get when you join GAMA?
- A competitive salary of circa £26,000
- Annual performance related bonus
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Gym memberships coming soon!
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance cover for you
- Income protection in case of long term illness
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward opticians, physio, dental etc
What’s it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we’re motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We’re an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly. This means we frequently operate in a very ambiguous environment, but we pull together to get things done. It is this agility that helps us stay at the cutting edge of infection prevention.
We’re proud of our people and our culture, and you’ll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we’ve achieved double digit growth and we’re not stopping there. We’re looking for capable people to join us on our journey.
GAMA Healthcare Ltd are working in partnership with MaxAd Recruitment Ltd to source candidates.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally