This position starts on Monday 6 September 2021 and requires flexibility on working location around the UK.
We’re looking for our future leaders. Our Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme, where you’ll rotate around your chosen business area. You’ll get a professional development qualification relevant to your programme, as well as a mentor and buddy to help you through. You will also take part in fun and engaging development workshops with your Graduate cohort, learning skills for your future career at Kuehne+Nagel.
This role is in our Road Logistics team, working across a variety of teams – you will start in Aerospace and Defence, then Expo and Events, then Hotel Logistics, and finish in Military and Government.
We have lots to offer at Kuehne+Nagel; we’re market leading with colleagues all over the world. But we know it’s our people that make a real difference to how our customers feel. So come and join us on our journey. We’ll offer you a £27,000 starting salary, going up to £28,000 after year 1, and a £1,000 joining bonus; 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and a holiday purchase scheme; life assurance, private medical insurance, pension plan, and benefits portal.
And more than that – you’ll get a career. This isn’t just a two-year programme, it’s a step up into the world of Logistics. You’ll get back what you put in, and we’ve had previous graduates go all over the world and into all sorts of roles.
- Placement 1: Aerospace and Defence (Bristol/Derby/Yeovil): Supporting three of our strategic
customers within the A&D vertical. Leonardo Helicopters, Babcock &
- Placement 2: Expo and Events (Basingstoke/Aston): Supporting our Expo + Events
product with exhibitions and live sports events – operations and customer care
- Placement 3: Hotel Logistics (Basingstoke/Dartford): Supporting our Hotel Logistics
product with installation projects – operations and customer care
- Placement 4: Military and Government (Basingstoke): Supporting two key contracts to
Your Skills and Experiences
- A 2:2 degree qualification (achieved or expected)
- 5 GCSEs Grade A-C including Maths & English
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- You must be able to relocate for placements
- A full UK driving licence (or will have one by September 2021)
- Access to your own transport is preferable, but negotiable dependent on placements
- Willingness to learn – we don’t expect you to be a Logistics expert, but we’re looking for our future leaders!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally