Hi there, we’re Redbrain, Europe’s biggest Google Shopping partner. We’re absolutely smashing it in the UK and across Europe, we’re now looking for a Graduate PPC Analyst to join our UK team. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best performance partner in the world, take a look at what we have on offer:
We’re Redbrain and our mission is to help online retailers reach the customers they need and want. We deliver 100 million impressions, 3 million clicks and over £5 million in sales per day to over 10,000 retailers across the World.
You’ll get the opportunity to join and collaborate with our talented and hard-working team.
Redbrain pay industry competitive salaries, which we regularly benchmark against our peers.
Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path.
Why join Redbrain?
- Competitive salaries – Starting at £20,000. Redbrain is committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team’s great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Birmingham HQ, or feel free to do a bit of both!
- Annual leave – We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- Personal development – We want to help you develop and succeed, you have access to a personal training budget, attendance at industry-leading conferences, access to any books and courses required to help you grow.
- You love numbers
- You want to work in a sociable yet professional environment and industry
- You want to see your career progress in a growing business
- You want to work with market-leading retailers
- You want training and development in an industry that is growing
- Sounds like you? Then let us tell you more.
In addition, you’ll also:
- Have done a degree with quantitative modules
- Be analytical, with excellent numerical skills
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Have a strong interest in the online marketing industry
We are looking for a special someone to join our Performance team to become a specialist in pay per click(PPC) advertising. You will join a team of fun-loving, highly sociable paid media fans working on a variety of retailers to run online advertising campaigns for our clients.
- Buying and running paid search and pay per click advertising campaigns for major clients in the retail and lifestyle sectors
- Campaign builds and set up
- Client servicing- reporting on campaign performance and understanding their needs
- Google Hangout interview with Paid Media Manager and Chief Revenue Officer
NO AGENCIES – Please note we do not accept applications from agencies. We will treat all CV’s submitted as Direct Applicants.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally