Binnies are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineers to be based in our UK offices, working within our Delivery group on UK Water Engineering projects.
As a Graduate Mechanical Engineer, you will be taking part in our development programme. You will be a valued member of our highly experienced and widely respected team at Binnies.
Binnies treat each Graduate Engineer as an individual and will provide all relevant training, development and support so that you may further your engineering career. We are a diverse and energetic team and you will play a key role in contributing to our team’s and companies success.
What’s more, you can work on exciting global projects regardless of where you are physically located. Whatever industries and technologies interest you, Binnies can get you there. You will also gain experience and expertise in all aspects of the UK Water Industry.
About the Role
- Undertaking outline and detail design, both individually (under supervision) and as part of a wider team, for projects within specified timescales.
- Assisting with the producing site plans, general arrangements and calculations, using approved engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Working alongside other professionals and JV construction partners, in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Co-ordinating work with other Binnies offices and liaising with engineers and other professionals in the wider group providing adequate information to enable projects to be progressed effectively.
- Assisting with preparation of technical and non-technical reports.
- Ensuring the mechanical design takes account of buildability and H&S requirements.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders at an appropriate level to ensure the mechanical design is communicated effectively.
- Necessary qualifications to achieve IEng MICE or CEng MICE or equivalent other institutions.
- Desire to work proactively towards Incorporated or Chartered membership of the ICE, CIWEM or other equivalent institutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivated and effective team player.
- Interest in working for the UK Water industry.
Benefits working for Binnies
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Group Income Protection
- Flexible working
At RSK we operate an open and relaxed management culture that nurtures continuous improvement and innovation, adopting a proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all. The company prides itself on providing employees with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development and enabling them to reach their full potential. Listed as being in the top 3 environmental consultancies and listed in the Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
Furthermore, retaining our employees is the building block of a successful organisation and we want to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working, social activities, and community involvement projects.
RSK is also committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally