• Working with New Product Develoment and Design Engineering to introduce new products to the manufacturing process.
• Plan, coordinate and implement the most efficient and cost effective production methods required to manufacture our machines.
• Coordinate with production, engineering and quality to establish / implement containment and route cause fixes to manufacturing issues.
• Implementing best practice standard work on shop floor to improve safety and quality and maximise efficiency.
• Management of BOMs and material movement.
• Develop ergonomic processes designed around Lean Manufacturing principles including 5S..
• Provide production support to production departments.
Experience & Qualifications:
• BEng in Engineering or relevant experience.
• A sound knowledge of manufacturing, material management and industrial engineering.
• Computer literate.
• Good English communication skill, both written and spoken.
• Good Presentation and interpersonal skills.
Key skills will include –
• Ability to work under pressure
• Self-management skills
• Transparency Integrity and trust
• Commercial Acumen
• Results Driven
• Good organization skills
• Process management skills
• Be flexible
• Have good interpersonal skills
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally