A highly innovative manufacturer in the Bath area currently require a Graduate or Junior Embedded Software Engineer to join their team. This company are genuinely revolutionising their field and the successful candidate will be working on high tech, innovative products which will have a huge impact on people’s lives.
You will be helping to create and build their genuinely revolutionary next generation of products. You will have sound knowledge of/experience with the complete design of complex software applications or components.
The successful candidate should be at least degree educated in a relevant engineering subject, with experience of/proficiency with embedded C/C++. The role would suit either a graduate or a junior engineer with a few years experience (with the higher end of the salary bracket reflecting this).
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work on genuinely innovative products within a rapidly growing company.
- At least bachelor’s degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline (electronic engineering etc.)
- Experience/proficiency with Embedded C or C++
- Hardware and software integration knowledge
- Knowledge of/exposure to safety critical software would be advantageous
- Experience with the use of debuggers, oscilloscopes etc.
- Good understanding of software and electronic design
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally