Are you interested in starting a career within IT? Join a fast-paced service desk environment that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service, resolving customer issues and involved in all aspects of technical support.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Will Be Good At
What We Do For You
• Generous Annual Leave – 20-25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
• Life Insurance – 3-4x times annual salary
• Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
• 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
• A range of local benefits!
Who We Are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country’s best-known businesses, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands. We’ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,600 staff serving over 25,000 customers across the UK. As an employer, we do things differently. We hire differently. We promote at pace. We recognise excellence.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally