Are you interested in starting a career within IT? Join a fast-paced support department that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service, resolving customer issues and involved in all aspects of technical and application support.
What you will do
- As a Support Associate, you will be responsible for handling incoming support calls and emails, undertaking any relevant issue investigation ensuring all key information is accurately captured
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is met at all customer touch points
- Perform and undertake all aspects of technical support service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc.) to accurately diagnose problems, remotely monitor, pre-empt faults and ensure the successful resolution of issues.
What you will have
- Effective problem solving skills
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Well organised, with the ability to work proactively in a team in a busy environment
- Experience with using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office suite
Successful candidates will join a one week bootcamp to develop their soft skills and system knowledge prior to starting the role. You will then be supported by senior members of your team to help develop your knowledge within the product you are supporting, followed by continuous development as part of our Support Development Programme.
What we do for you
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
- Life insurance – 4x times salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince’s Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme – Up to 5% matched contribution
- Income protection insurance
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country’s best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.
Join a fast-paced support department that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service, resolving customer issues and involved in all aspects of technical and application support.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally