Are you interested in starting a career within IT? Join a fast-paced support department that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service, resolving customer issues and involved in all aspects of technical and application support.
- As a Support Associate, you will be responsible for handling incoming support calls and emails, undertaking any relevant issue investigation ensuring all key information is accurately captured
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is met at all customer touch points
- Perform and undertake all aspects of technical support service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc.) to accurately diagnose problems, remotely monitor, pre-empt faults and ensure the successful resolution of issues.
- Effective problem solving skills
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Well organised, with the ability to work proactively in a team in a busy environment
- Experience with using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office suite
Successful candidates will join a one week bootcamp to develop their soft skills and system knowledge prior to starting the role. You will then be supported by senior members of your team to help develop your knowledge within the product you are supporting, followed by continuous development as part of our Support Development Programme.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally