Sparkler is an award-winning consumer insight and brand strategy consultancy, based in the heart of London. Sparkler is part of PA Consulting Group, which enables us to bring our human insight expertise to a wide range of organisations across the globe.
Working with market leading brands like Google, McDonald’s, eBay, and WhatsApp, we are experts at shining a light on the human side of our digital world.
We do this by using consumer research to help develop new content and product ideas, cutting-edge brand and marketing strategies, and innovative business models. We help our clients better engage with their audiences, improve their position in the market and increase their profitability.
We pride ourselves on creativity and excellence. The types of projects we carry out include testing new creative advertising campaigns, evaluating new products and propositions before they're launched, recommending which brand names & features a company should launch, unpacking how a company should best communicate with customers, and testing websites and apps.
We’re currently looking for creative and curious individuals to join Sparkler from May 2021, recruiting for positions across all of our key capability specialisms including qualitative research (engaging and understanding consumers in-person), quantitative research (using consumer data sets to answer research questions), insight innovation (applying consumer feedback to create/develop product designs and services), and research communities (developing a relationship with consumers over a longer period of time to understand their behaviours and attitudes).
- Someone with a passion for brands, innovation, and the digital consumer world
- Someone who is comfortable talking to consumers in-person (both face-to-face and via digital platform) with an ability to interact with individuals from diverse communities across the UK and the world
- Someone who has experience working with data, and able to confidently extract key numbers to meet our client’s research objectives and create compelling, robust report narratives
- Someone who enjoys presenting their ideas and analysis in front of internal and external audiences (large and small), as well as actively engaging with thought-provoking discussion and client feedback
- Someone with a natural attention-to-detail, who is highly organised, and has the ability to work at pace to meet deadlines
- Undergraduate degree. We have no specific prerequisites in terms of degree grade or specialism.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on [email protected]
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally