The RSK Group is one of Europe’s fastest growing environmental, geotechnical and contaminated land consultancies, with offices in the UK, Europe and the Gulf. It provides a range of services for a wide range of clients within the property, manufacturing, oil, gas and energy sector. Since 1989, our philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and retain talented people. Working for RSK is an opportunity to evolve as a professional, to innovate and to make a difference.
Our success is founded on the talent of our employees, so we recognise the importance of personal growth, encouragement and earned rewards. As a company, we want you to share in our achievements and we want to be a conduit for your success.
We are now looking to recruit a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer to work full time. This role will be for CJ Associates Geotechnical Ltd based out of Bristol. Currently, we are operating remote working for many of our office-based employees and this is expected to evolve into a blended working arrangement when restrictions enable this.
Graduate Geotechnical Engineer – Bristol
- Supervision of site investigations (working away from home will be required).
- Logging of soil and rock in accordance with BS5930:2015
- Managing site investigation works, including pricing of works, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation.
- Completion of Desk Top Studies.
- Factual reporting, data processing
- Assisting senior staff with project related duties.
- Oversee department equipment – allocation, hire, servicing and repairs.
- Travel and attend internal and external meetings as required.
- Adhere to working instructions as specified from internal and external clients.
- Conduct internal paperwork as required.
- Communicate with internal and external parties.
- Experience in the supervision and management of ground investigation contracts.
- Experience in compliance with CDM regulations and production of H&S documentation.
- The post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses. These may include, PTS, NRASWA, CCNSG, towing license, CAT, First Aid and manual handling training.
- Maintenance of ground investigation equipment.
- UK Driving License
- Conduct business in a professional manner at all times
- Experience of people management
- Flexible in approach to work – both with regard to working hours and working away from home
- Ability to work to deadlines & targets
Salary and benefits:
- £commensurate with experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- Regular training and career development
At RSK we operate an open and relaxed management culture that nurtures continuous improvement and innovation, adopting a proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all. The company prides itself on providing employees with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development and enabling them to reach their full potential. Listed as being in the top 3 environmental consultancies and listed in the Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
Furthermore, retaining our employees is the building block of a successful organisation and we want to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working, social activities, and community involvement projects.
RSK is also committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally