Graduate Future Teachers Scheme
Are you a sharp and enthusiastic graduate/ soon to be graduate looing to step into a career in education? Are you looking towards applying for Teacher Training but need more experience to support the application?
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for graduates to join our Future Teachers Graduate Scheme from September 2021. If you’re looking to gain valuable secondary school-based experience before commencing teacher training, this is the opportunity for you.
We are currently seeking University graduates from core subjects such as Maths, Science, English, Humanities as well as Modern Foreign Languages, Psychology, Physical Education and more. Graduates must be available full time from September 2021 (8:30 – 3:00, Monday to Friday) for the full academic year and must be committed to a career in secondary education and teaching.
- Degree educated in core subjects or otherwise
- Committed to a career in education and pursuing teacher training
- Full time availability for the 2021/22 academic year
- Previous employment references with no safeguarding/ disciplinary concerns
- Child workforce DBS certificate/ eligibility to apply
Teaching Personnel currently work with a number of secondary schools across Greater Manchester that use us specifically for our Graduate Future teachers scheme. We are currently looking for graduates from the Greater Manchester areas of Manchester, Tameside, Stockport, Trafford and the surrounding areas of North Derbyshire and Cheshire East.
The role of Graduate Future Teacher will involve successful candidates acting as classroom and teaching assistants in their subject specialism. GFT’s will help teachers plan and deliver lessons, support students struggling with set tasks and instructions in class, covering lessons when required due to staff absence, all of which go towards developing an invaluable skillset that can be taken forward into teacher training.
Some highlights of Teaching Personnel’s Graduate Future Teachers Scheme:
- Full time graduate teaching assistant role for the 2021/22 academic year
- Gaining secondary school classroom experience in your subject area
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience to support a Teacher Training application
- Opportunity to earn whilst gaining experience (up to £1300 a month)
- Build an essential skillset to take with you into teacher training and your career in education
For more information regarding Teaching Personnel’s Graduate Future Teacher scheme please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel. For immediate consideration, please submit an up to date copy of your CV via the link provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally