We have an excellent opportunity available for an ambitious Field Sales Executive to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of targets within your region will be your primary responsibility.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Delivery of top-line sales within your territory
- You will build and develop strong relationships with in-store contacts
- Managing availability, visibility and promotional compliance in stores
- Negotiating incremental sales opportunities with store managers utilizing sales data effectively
- Lead & implement key performance projects
- Bachelor’s degree (or similar)
- Previous work experience
- You must hold a full driving licence
- Communication Skills
- You will be exposed to senior management, therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Confident / Ability to give pushback
- You’re a go getter, you’re not easily thrown off your game, not even when you get resistance.
- You’re able to bounce back after a disappointment or set back, big or small. And always continue to move onward & upward.
- We’re a very data driven team. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- Team player
- Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
What we can offer you:
- 1-year fixed term contract; with the potential to progress into other roles within Kraft Heinz;
- A competitive salary and bonus structure; salary up to £27k basic + up to 20% performance related bonus
- Competitive benefits; Company Car, Laptop, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme;
- Excellent training; we believe in making big bets on people;
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, tablet, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. Standard working hours Monday to Friday.
As a values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
ShopSmart is part of the Acosta Europe Group
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally