About this role:
· This role involves a lot of IP network experience, IP network designs and more.
· You will be involved in a range of activities which support day-to-day operations or are project-based. Examples include implementation of changes and additions to IP networks, or testing new solutions on our Reference System.
. Adapting theoretical IP network designs into practical, realisable solutions.
· Providing 3rd line technical support on a range of IP, networking and integration issues.
· Supporting customers and their suppliers to connect to Airwave services and make full use of the services delivered.
· Working closely with the Network Security team to implement best practice security of devices and applications onto the live network.
· The role will involve some travel within the UK.
· During your time here, you’ll work within a team environment and be guided every step of the way by an experienced mentor.
· You will develop your technical skills in areas such as IP networks, addressing and connection rules, fault diagnosis and applicable tools.
· You will gain broad exposure to the technical and operational challenges we face every day at Airwave, and will develop both your technical and behavioural skills.
· We will support you to work towards industry recognised qualifications such as CCNP and IET professional registration.
· There will be opportunities to attend training relevant to your technical and future development needs.
· A good theoretical knowledge of IP data networking.
· A willingness to learn whilst applying theoretical knowledge in a work environment.
· A team player, eager to learn and develop.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Able to meet the requirement for UK security clearance at SC level.
· Relevant degree (2.2 or above) in Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, Communications Engineering or related subject.
Only considering Graduates from the past 3 years.
‘We are an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.’
CONNECT WITH A CAREER THAT MATTERS
We’re dedicated to designing and delivering the mission-critical ecosystem our public safety & enterprise customers refer to as their lifeline – mission-critical communications, software, video and services. Our drive for continuous innovation and partnership with our customers enables them to be ready – in the day-to-day moments, and in the moments that matter most.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally