Graduate, Commercial Pricing
As a Pricing Graduate, you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager, and you will be a part of the Pricing Team. The Team is responsible for Commercial Pricing of pre-sales opportunities within the SITA Border Management Business, for governments and Border Agencies worldwide.
SITA is the market leader supporting governments worldwide in Border Management solutions, with products and innovative developments implemented for over 70 governments, managing over 2 billion journeys each year. With the challenges facing border authorities evolving so quickly in recent times, SITA is managing a significant uplift in requests for both product implementations and bespoke solutions.
Are you ready to be part of the future?
What you will do
• Assisting the Pricing Team to deliver the successful pricing function.
• Produce KPI charts and consolidate project status reports
• Create and modify financial models mainly on Microsoft Excel
• Create and modify standard cost models for mature products
• Activity reporting using Salesforce
• Creating dashboards using PowerBI
• To provide general administrative support as needed
Who you are
• University degree at Bachelor level in a finance, business or technology related field.
• Reasonable understanding of Finance & Accounting.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is desirable.
• Interest in developing an understanding of commercial pricing to win bids.
• Good time management skills, and attention to detail.
• Capability to influence and organize, with persistence and enthusiasm
• Ability to work well independently and comfortably with international teams.
• Fluent in English language (other languages are an advantage).
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
• Must have less than 12 months’ post graduate experience, excluding undergraduate placement/ internship experience
What you can expect
• Get assigned to a Buddy and a Mentor that will guide you throughout your Graduate experience.
• Be a part of a Graduate community – both local and global.
• Have access to Business, Technical and soft skills development training.
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
• And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: Graduate, Pricing, Commercial Pricing, Early Talent
EEO STATEMENT – At SITA we believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organisation, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us, it’s a key part out of our collective identity and values.
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ [email protected]
Role description to follow.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally