Are you a technical-driven graduate, have a passion for data and analysing and looking to start your career?
If so, we are looking for a motivated Graduate Commercial Analyst to join our Commercial team here in Crewe.
Location: Crewe, CW1 6BD (15-minute walk from Crewe Train Station and close bus links)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30am – 05:00pm
What will you be doing as a Graduate Commercial Analyst?
- Accurate reporting and analysis of commercial KPIs – strong organisational skills and attention to detail is imperative for this role
- Improve data quality through seeking ways to improve data cleansing and implement best practice to drive efficiency
- Tactical and strategic performance reporting of sales operation, to support delivery of targets
- Providing insight on both short and long-term performance on Group level
- Identifying opportunities to improve performance and work with the team to develop and implement initiatives
Full job specification can be sent on request.
What experience / skills are we looking for?
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree in a maths, science, economics or finance-related degree.
- Strong technical skills and exposure to database technologies which could include MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, Essbase.
- Experience of presenting management information
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their own career.
Why choose Radius?
- 24th in the Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 100 list of Britain’s largest privately owned companies
- Internal talent development programme
- Secondment opportunities to work in our overseas offices
- Innovative, technology driven culture
- Rapidly expanding global company with an entrepreneurial mindset
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual salary review;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of services to a maximum of 25);
- Newly built Global Headquarters with onsite gym, break out rooms and canteen. Other facilities include PlayStation 4, table tennis and pool table;
- Excellent training and coaching;
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression;
- Company sick pay, life assurance and pension;
- Employee Referral Programme;
- Plus more benefits…
Radius Payment Solutions has an in-house recruitment team who are dedicated to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies.
Data Analyst, Graduate Programme, Graduate Role, Graduate Job, Commercial Analyst,
•Excellent training and coaching. •Annual salary review and bonus scheme. •Opportunities for ongoing development and progression. •Brand new office with onsite canteen and gym! •Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices. •Life assurance. •Local and online discounts including corporate gym membership and discounted restaurants. •22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with each year of service to a maximum of 25 days). •Pension. •Service Awards at 5, 10 and 20 years. •Employee Assistance Programme. •Cycle to Work •Company sick pay •Employee Referral Bonus
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally