Our client, a fast growing global organisation based in central Windsor, is seeking an ambitious individual to join the team as Client Insight Manager. This position offers excellent progression and development.
The role is principally an administrative and internal role, however with time the role will develop to include customer facing activities, including attending customer meetings and Relationship Reviews.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to start their career.
* Updating and managing your clients’ database
* Production of customer reports, such as customer contact summary report and word maps
* Making notes and capturing actions from the Debrief
* Spotting opportunities for organic growth on the business, new accounts to be added etc
* Developing strong relationships with clients and seen as the first point of call. Answering any queries with confidence by phone and email
* Educated to degree level
* A sound knowledge & understanding of MS Office + ideally a mac user
* Attention to detail, you should pride yourself on your flawless delivery
* Calm under pressure and able to juggle different projects and priorities
* A naturally organised person who can work to deadlines
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally