Are you looking for an opportunity to join a global Financial Services company in the heart of the City? We are looking to speak with individuals who are wanting to kick start their career within the Finance sector.
You will be part of an inspiring and diverse company that plays a key role in ensuring the stability and efficiency of financial markets globally. This is certainly an environment where you can grow, thrive and develop your career.
- Extensive benefits package; Health care, Employee insurance, Season ticket loan, flexible working, gym membership and pension plans
- Paid incentives
- A diverse, collaborative and sociable culture! A mix of fun and finance!
JOB ROLE: Client Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
Industry: Financial Services
HOURS: 09.00am – 17.00pm (Some shift work required twice per month, you will receive a paid incentive for these shifts)
SALARY: £25,000 – £27,000*Depending on experience + Bonus + Paid Incentives
LOCATION: Heart of the City. (Close to Bank Tube Station) & Essex (Bishop Stortford)
**This role is currently remote, however will be based both in the office (London & Essex) and remotely from home, changes depend on government guidelines.
COMPANY: Globally successful Financial Services company
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Client, Customer and system support/monitoring
- Management of all internal systems and being the first point of contact for any issues and incidents
- Provide a proactive service to clients via phone and email
- Ensure that all customer calls are accurately logged in the call management system and call reference numbers are issued
- Aid external/internal audit
- To undertake varying individual project work and administration support
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Credible education, ideally educated to degree* level or equivalent
- Experience working within Financial Services is ideal but not essential
- Excellent IT skills, Strong knowledge of MS Packages
- A positive working attitude, a driven and motivated individual
- Excellent written skills
- High level of accuracy
- Personable but professional individual who has a strong work ethic and is keen to learn and grow within the business
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally