The RSK Group Ltd is one the UK largest independently owned Environmental Consultancies. It provides its clients with a one-stop-shop offering a broad range of environmental, health and safety support services. Its comprehensive, solutions-led consultancy services help organisations around the world with the most demanding of projects.
The Air Quality & Permitting team of the RSK Group Ltd, supports businesses with air quality consultancy in relation to planning and development opportunities, and occupational and environmental health. With an impressive client list that covers power and energy, construction, manufacturing and transportation there has never been a more exciting time to join!
Graduate Air Quality Consultant – Manchester / Helsby
We are looking to recruit an exceptional graduate who is looking to develop a career within Air Quality. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Visiting sites (national and international) to monitor ambient air quality and dust using a variety of passive and active sampling equipment
- Predictive assessments using detailed air dispersion models
- Supporting tender preparation
- Report preparation
This position will be reporting to the Head of Air Quality with support being provided internally by team members experienced in all aspects of air and permitting and external sources where required. Membership of a professional organisation is actively encouraged.
This role will require approximately 60% of time being spent working on site and thus a full UK driving licence will be required.
Suitable candidates will need to have a degree in a related scientific discipline and will need the following abilities to:
- Plan, problem solve and have an aptitude to rigorously apply sampling and dispersion modelling techniques
- Process large quantities of measurement data, utilising task-orientated software.
- Analyse output and from this prepare high quality reports
Salary and benefits:
- Salary negotiable
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
- Regular training and career development
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally