Our people love the exciting and meaningful work they do, the cutting-edge resources and technology they have access to, the benefits we offer and the great community we’ve built. Want to join them?
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE BUSINESS:
As a Graduate Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer in Kainos, you’ll be responsible for contributing to the development of high-quality solutions which integrate AI and ML technologies that delight our customers and impact the lives of users worldwide. You’ll do this whilst gaining awareness and learning about new AI technologies, frameworks and approaches, with talented colleagues that will help you to learn, develop and grow.
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience of building and testing software applications
• Knowledge of AI and data science models
• Appreciation of how to apply mathematics principles to gain insight from data.
• Knowledge of major machine learning frameworks, languages and NLP frameworks.
• Experience of applying common design principles and patterns.
• Experience of working on own initiative and in a collaborative team environment.
• Knowledge of modern version control and Continuous Delivery pipeline techniques.
• Exposure to troubleshooting issues within development and test environments.
• Exposure to multiple programming languages including Python, using tools such as Numpy, Scipy & Pandas.
• Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate issues to other technical people, and sometimes to non-technical people.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren’t abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a basic background check , however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences. Kainos has a policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders (available on request).
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally