Graduate Account Manager
Salary £28k (guaranteed for the first 6 months)
After 6 months’ salary reverts to £20k basic + uncapped monthly bonus
2-3 days per week working from home
Opportunities to develop your career and progress
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 classification or equivalent and above, now looking to develop a rewarding career in New Business Sales and Account Management?
Are you interested in working for an award-winning, value-added distributor of data storage, networking and IT infrastructure products and services?
Representing more than 50 technology vendors, we’re looking for confidence, drive, determination and an ability to communicate in a varied role focused on the servicing and development of new and existing business accounts.
Main duties will include
- Generate new business and opportunities within target market from both internal and external data sources
- Promote the service benefits to both new and existing customers
- Communicate value propositions and strategy to differentiate our client from its competitors
- Research and target self-generated new business leads
- Qualify and exploit a comprehensive customer database
- Profile your customers and develop an awareness of their business structure and target markets
- Issue and follow up quotes and utilising the SAP/CRM systems
- Ensure all new products and brands are successfully launched into your customer base
- Ensure that all your customers are aware of any web deals or promotions that may be launched from time to time
- Develop excellent relationships with allocated customer contacts.
- Use all internal sales support resources and departments to maximise the customer’s experience
- Exceed individual targets to maximise personal earnings and incentives
Although full training (internal and external) will be provided on both sales techniques and product knowledge, an interest in Information Storage and Digital Consumer products would be an advantage.
The site is based on great public transport routes and has free parking.
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8.30am – 5.30pm, 39 hours per week.
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives including winners trips abroad
- Modern office environment
- Private health care and pension
- Social team atmosphere
- Genuine opportunities to develop and progress with the business
- Modern and vibrant working environment
- Opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week
All successful Graduates will go through training with the business, which will equip you with the knowdlege needed to really kickstart your career in a multi-billion pound industry.
Interested? Click to apply for a call back with a member of our UK based team!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally