Hi there, we’re Redbrain, Europe’s biggest Google Shopping partner. We’re absolutely smashing it in the UK and across Europe, we’re now looking for a German Speaking Graduate PPC Analyst to join our UK team. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best performance partner in the world, take a look at what we have on offer:
We’re Redbrain and our mission is to help online retailers reach the customers they need and want. We deliver 100 million impressions, 1.5 million clicks and over £1.5 million in sales per day to over 10,000 retailers across the World.
** Please only apply if you are fluent in German**
COVID-19 Update – We’re currently safely working from home in line with U.K. government guidelines. Following this period, the role will be linked to our Birmingham head office.
This is your opportunity to learn, develop, and really make your mark. If you’re passionate, enthusiastic, and ambitious, we want to hear from you!
- Fluent in German and English
- You love numbers
- You want to work in a sociable yet professional environment and industry
- You want to see your career progress in a growing business
- You want to work with market-leading retailers
- You want training and development in an industry that is growing
- Sounds like you? Then let us tell you more.
In addition, you’ll also:
- Have done a degree with quantitative modules
- Be analytical, with excellent numerical skills
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Have a strong interest in the online marketing industry
We are looking for a special someone to join our Performance team to become a specialist in pay per click(PPC) advertising. You will join a team of fun-loving, highly sociable paid media fans working on a variety of retailers to run online advertising campaigns for our clients.
- Buying and running paid search and pay per click advertising campaigns for major clients in the retail and lifestyle sectors
- Campaign builds and set up
- Client servicing- reporting on campaign performance and understanding their needs
- Google Hangout interview with Paid Media Manager and Head of Paid Media.
NO AGENCIES – Please note we do not accept applications from agencies. We will treat all CV’s submitted as Direct Applicants.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally