The Internship will take place within Marketing and Recruitment Services at the University of Sunderland. The successful candidate will be based on the 5th Floor of the Edinburgh Building, located on the University’s City Campus. However, the successful candidate will be expected to undertake work at both campuses and externally to the University as part of their varied role.
This role will be responsible for supporting the Events and Applicant experience team in delivering a range of on campus student recruitment events including:
• Pre-Applicant Open Days
• Applicant and Offer Holder Events (including Medicine)
• Facilitating applicant interviews
• Postgraduate recruitment events on and off campus
To provide administrative support in the planning and delivery of our highly successful on-campus pre-applicant open days, applicant days and student shadowing opportunities including:
• Keeping spreadsheets of room bookings, venues and materials being used for recruitment events and data entry.
• Liaise with Digital Content to ensure all 3rd party websites have our correct open day dates displayed.
• Administration of documentation such as Travel Bursaries for open days and applicant days.
• Managing Student Shadowing queries
Please note: the successful candidate must hold a full UK driving license with their own transport.
To view the essential and desirable criteria for the position, please access a copy of the Job Description.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally