About this role
• Assist mechanics in assembly/inspection/repair of equipment or components.
• Assist Mechanic in testing and troubleshooting cranes as well as components of the cranes.
• Know and understand Sparrows Offshore’ Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
• Perform other duties as required by Supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Ensure company owned equipment is properly used.
HSEQ Responsibilities • It is mandatory that the incumbent is familiar with, and follows the Company’s Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management System and takes an active part in the compliance and improvement of the Management Systems.
• The incumbent must report any accidents, incidents, near misses, actual or potential problems with products, services or systems according to the Management System processes/procedures.
• The incumbent also has legal responsibilities under country-specific health, safety and/or environmental legislation to follow these.
• The incumbent is also responsible for the health and safety arrangements of subordinates (if any) and for any persons visiting them while on the Company premises.
Qualifications & Experience REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Exposure to hydraulic and mechanical assembly is desired.
• Ability to operate material handling equipment.
• 2+ year’s relevant experience
• High School diploma or Equivalent
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally