Are you a graduate who is looking at gaining paid experience in schools before starting your Teacher Training? Would you like flexible work in schools during the Autumn Term?
Teaching Personnel works with a number of School across North Yorkshire and the East Riding of Yorkshire who are looking for graduates and aspiring teachers for day-to-day supply work and long term placements. Ideally, you will be available full time for cover supervisor and teaching assistant roles. You will need to have a strong academic background.
These cover supervisor and teaching assistant roles will involve:
- Supporting class teachers across both key stages
- Leading small groups of pupils with specific modules
- Delivering 1:1 support to individual children
- Planning and monitoring progress in the run up to exams
- Delivering pre-planned work to the classroom
To be considered for these roles you will need to be/have:
- Passionate about your specialist subject and aiding children’s progress
- A degree and A-levels within your specialist subject and a strong academic background
- Classroom or tutoring experience, but this is not fundamental
This is an excellent opportunity, working in North Yorkshire and East Riding Schools, you will be given full support and a school based induction before the role commences.
If you would like to apply for this teaching assistant role, do not delay and send your CV through to Harry in branch (apply through the links on this page).
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally