An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of our Student Living & Guest Experience Team here at the University of Bath.
As a Deputy Student Living & Guest Experience Manager (Events Operations) you will be responsible for the day to day management and supervisions of the Events operations team, covering both commercial and student focused events.
You will promote the department of ahs facilities and services to achieve the maximum sales revenue, and positive customer experience at each event. You will ensure that each booking is handled efficiently from customer or client enquiry through to arrival and departure, liaising with colleagues in Accommodation Operations, Hospitality Operations and the wider University.
Assisting the Student Living & Guest Experience Manager, whilst working with the Head of ahs Commercial Operations to agree events budgets you will be responsible for ensuring the team proactively sell and promote the accommodation and facilities during the summer months, and liaise with the Student Living Allocations Manager to ensure that we maximise our occupancy year round.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
We offer a generous package of pay, benefits and services including:
• A competitive rate of pay
• A generous pension scheme
• 26 days annual leave per year, eight banks holidays and five extra discretionary days
• We close over the Christmas break but you’re still paid for this time off
• Regular awards for shining stars, from £20 Love2Shop vouchers up to annual awards of £750
• A commitment to the wellbeing of our teams, with mindfulness sessions, fitness boot camps and free health checks
• Great staff social events
• A staff suggestion scheme, with the chance to share your ideas and earn a £20 voucher
• The chance to develop, with many training courses and job shadowing opportunities
• Up to 20 hours a year personal development time for fitness classes, training, volunteering and charity work
• Tax and national insurance savings through a salary exchange scheme on nursery care
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally