In our industry, managing risk isn’t just important; it’s essential – and you’ll help make it happen. Working and learning alongside experts in their field, you’ll make sure we deliver the right products and solutions to our clients. In return, we’ll support your development every step of the way.
The Graduate Credit Risk Analyst is responsible for the preparation of credit risk reports to senior management, carrying out supporting investigation and analysis and the completion of ad-hoc reporting and analysis for the business. This includes exploring opportunities to optimise our lending underwriting and collections activities and to support the modelling team in the development of credit and IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss (ECL) models and strategies.
Throughout your programme you will be fully supported by a dedicated Talent and Development Manager, as well as being mentored by Senior Leaders and previous Together Graduates during the course of the programme.
Our selection process consists of a virtual Assessment Centre and a face to face interview / social evening (subject to social distancing procedures)
What we are looking for:
- Minimum achievement or expectation of a 2:2 degree in a numerical / analytical degree such as maths/ data analytics / statistics/engineering/sciences related discipline. (You will have graduated in 2020 or are due to complete in 2021);
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel and VBA would be very beneficial as will
- Exposure to SQL or R is desirable but not mandatory. However, it is important that you can evidence that you have learnt coding in any of the major program languages.
- Use of data visualisation tools such as Power BI or Tableau is desirable but not mandatory. Training will be provided.
- An interest and enthusiasm to work in the Financial Services industry;
- Able to commute to Cheadle on a daily basis;
- The drive and passion to succeed in an ambitious business;
- A problem solving approach and a keen desire to lean new tools and technologies;
- You will often present your ideas to the senior management so excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to engage with senior managers are vital.
What our programme offers you:
- Exposure to lots of meaningful business projects and departments to give you a rounded understanding of the Financial Services industry and our business (this will depend on the needs of the business at the time);
- Graduate team projects, giving you the chance to have a real impact on our business and on the wider community;
- Industry recognised qualifications to support you with your career in financial services;
- A competitive salary with annual review and bonus potential, as well as access to our industry leading long term incentive plan, Together Shared Rewards;
- A range of employee benefits including 24 days holiday, your Birthday off, access to a local gym, pension, health care and so much more!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally