Commercial Graduate Trainee
Main duties and responsibilities:
Kronospan has exciting opportunities for Commercial Graduates to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidates will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and on going training and development both domestically and internationally.
In order to continue our success we are now looking for the next generation of talented leaders in -Accounting, Finance, HR, Logistics, Marketing, Planning, Purchasing and Sales.
The successful Commercial Graduates will get the opportunity to develop their commercial awareness by spending time in each of the Kronospan commercial functions before ultimately progressing their careers in an area of expertise that best suits their attributes and those of the business.
- Recent Graduates (last 2 years) who are creative, committed and courageous
- We need people who can break new ground and who willingly take on responsibility.
Just some of what we are able to offer includes:
- Attractive Salary
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development providing local & international training along with the opportunity to gain professional qualifications.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to excellence
If you want to make a difference by joining a company that is growing all over the world then please apply!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally