Our client is looking for a bright, motivated and analytical candidate to join their exciting company, who specialise in bringing their clients’ products directly to the consumer. Working with some of the leading technology brands in the world such as Sony, Blackberry and Samsung, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business.
The Client Success Executive will be responsible for delivering a fantastic customer experience to resolve customer account queries. Working closely with the team and warehouse to ensure all goods and services are processed correctly and on time meeting the relevant criteria. Monitoring and follow up of all account queries to ensure the agreed SLA’s are achieved.
You will maintain and expand relationships with strategically important customers. Assigned to fulfilment customers within the product distribution and sales department, you will ensure customer satisfaction, and help to define and execute a “best in class” structure and service that will lead to further success.
This role requires an exceptional communicator with the ability to coordinate several different departments to meet deadlines and exceed customer expectations.
· Deliver strategic and operational account support of fulfilment accounts
· Maintain and develop the support processes, continue relationships with suppliers, ensure deadlines are met and all records/logs are kept up to date
· Create and communicate relevant sales reports
· Daily interaction with customers via phone and email
· Provide solutions to customer queries
· Identify and ensure delivery of process efficiencies to further enhance the on-going relationships with clients
· Support all customer account issues in a timely manner
· Ensuring that all price lists are maintained by adding new products, deleting obsolete products and amending any prices up on request from the account manager
· Proactively manage back orders and ensure clients are aware of any stock issues and replacement products
· Previous experience of customer service, administration and communicating with high value clients
· results-oriented with a positive outlook
· A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
· Articulate, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives
· Reliable, tolerant, and able to adapt to change
· Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view
· Able to get on with others and be a team-player
· Good IT skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally