As a Bicycle & Service Technician/Working Student, you will be part of our Service & Operations (S&O) team and work – after internal training – daily with your colleagues on building Europe’s leading and most innovative service organisation. This position is ideal for eager and ambitious working students – with an interest in technology – who are available for at least 12 hours a week. We are looking for candidates in Brighton (greater area) with and without experience for this position.
The role of Bike & Service Technician/Working Student :
- After a short training course ‘on the job’, you will prepare and deliver E-bikes and perform service and repair work on location at our B2B customers.
- You will independently diagnose repairs.
- You will support colleagues and customers with regard to service, repairs and sales processes.
- You must correctly and consistently record every repair and service in our system, and make timely contact with customers about the progress of repairs if necessary.
- You must identify and pass on additional customer needs and buying signals to existing customers.
- You will be able to solve problems and consider issues from another perspective (out of the box thinking).
What we require:
- Minimum of intermediate vocational education (obtained through training and/or Work experience), a good sense of service.
- Team player: understanding what is important to other disciplines and being able to act accordingly.
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Words, etc.).
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German, French, Spanish or Italian is preferred.
- Driving licence and willingness to work – in rotation – at weekends and to travel (inter)nationally for your activities.
What we offer:
- Typical starter position, plenty of opportunities to grow into service & operations, sales, communication (PR and social media) or other disciplines after a certain period.
- An open and non-hierarchical company culture, where initiative is encouraged and valued.
- An enterprising, ambitious team with individuals who enjoy their work.
- International career opportunities.
- An opportunity to share in the company’s increase in value.
It is a part-time position for a minimum of 12 hours a week. The salary indication is £10 gross per hour. Salary grading is based on education, experience and proven competencies.
Are you enthusiastic and do you meet the requested qualifications? Then we would like to meet you and we look forward to receiving your CV and a short covering letter. For more information about the position, please contact Kenneth Erselina on: +31 636251313. A work test is part of the procedure. We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally