This is an incredible opportunity for you to kickstart a career within healthcare communications! You will join our award-winning MSE team and be provided with the fundamental skillset that will set you up for a glowing career within the industry.
As an Account Executive within our growing team you provide full support to an assigned account handling team, or teams, to deliver innovative and effective ideas. You will focus on the accurate and timely delivery of work under the direction, and support, of more senior members of the team. You will ensure commercial success for both client and agency.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- You will be working closely with the wider account management team helping grow the accounts, providing financial updates and researching/analysing new industry trends.
- You will own the logistics, administration and day-to-day account work associated with our clients.
- You will be responsible for budget updates, invoices and status reports, while learning all you can from the account managers, account directors and group account directors in the team.
- This is a hands-on role and can be really challenging at times – but the agency is a lot of fun to work in and well worth the effort. Teamwork and collaboration are at the heart of our business.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your job search and skillset, we are looking for the following:
- You will be able to build relationships quickly, confidently and you are personable in your approach.
- You will have the ability to adapt and flex your working style dependent on the audience.
- You’ll be a strong communicator.
- You’ll be a problem solver, demonstrating proactivity and initiative.
- You can identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- You’ll demonstrate high learning agility and a hunger for knowledge.
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally