An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Engineering Graduates to join us at the Port of Felixstowe.
We are looking are for committed and motivated Graduate Engineers to join our Engineering team. Our practical, hands on Graduate Programme is designed to support you on your journey to a successful career in engineering.
This is a two-year rotational program that will put you in the middle of everything, allowing you to undertake a dynamic learning experience. You will get to work on exciting and complex projects that provide you with daily learning opportunities, while being supported by experienced team members.
Your two year rotational programme will include an international secondment and the opportunity to apply for a middle management engineering position upon course completion.
· Partake in management/department projects whilst on the rotation plan.
· Successfully manage and conclude allocated Engineering projects.
· Actively seek to implement improvements within Engineering services
· Identify, evaluate and deliver best working practices within Engineering.
· Demonstrate a creative and innovative vision and provide examples of change and implementation.
Who are we looking for?
Suitable applicants will have:
· 2:1 (or higher) MEng degree, in Mechanical or Electrical engineering, accredited by the Engineering Council.
· Project Management
· Evidence of engineering vision and transformation opportunities
· Full driving licence (DVLA)
Hutchison Ports is committed to creating and developing an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified applicants and encourage discussion about flexible working opportunities. We offer a supportive, community environment and have recently been awarded Chartered status by Women In Maritime. We have our own Women’s Network, offer leadership, mentoring and role specific training.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally